In response to the evolving COVID-19 crisis Alexandria Gifts would like to assure you that the health and well-being of our customers, our employees and the community are of utmost importance and is a responsibility that we take seriously. Because of that we have adopted the best procedures and protocols which give us confidence in our ability to continue operation in a safe and responsible manner.
With further notice from Ontario Government, online commerce businesses are permitted to continue with their operations. Alexandria Gifts Toronto can accept your orders and deliver it to your doorstep, mail room and business areas, so please don’t hesitate to order our Gift Basket and put a smile on someone face during this sensitive time.
In the world that has suddenly become disconnected, making and maintaining our relationships have never been more important. We may be practicing social distancing and self-isolation, but we don’t have to forget about taking care of the people we care about. Sending gifts can be a powerful way to maintain our personal and professional connections.
Our online store www.alexandriagifts.ca remains open 24/7 with no order minimum and shipping across Toronto GTA and Canada. We are fully staffed to help our customers and complete all orders and ship them out as quickly as possible.
Orders placed before 11am for recipients in the Toronto GTA will continue to be delivered same day, orders after that time will be delivered the next day.
Orders placed before 11am for any address outside of the GTA will continue to be delivered same day, orders placed after that time will be delivered the next day.
Our customer’s representatives will be happy to help you via phone at 416.666.8361 Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm EST.
Without a doubt many of us are feeling anxious as we navigate though the uncertainty of COVID-19, Alexandria Gifts would like to inform you about the implemented protocols during this difficult time:
– We have increased drastically the strength and frequency of cleaning and disinfection, heavily focusing on doorknobs, tables, switches, handles, desks, toilets…
– We are encouraging employees to wash hands, to maintain adequate distance during the gift preparation,
– We also encourage our staff to stay at home if they don’t feel well.
– We will continue to monitor and maintain the health and safety requirements of the authorities.
– All information from Toronto Public Health, The Ontario Ministry of Health, The Public Health Agency of Canada and The World Health Organization will be updated and communicated to our team so they can remain safe inside and outside of the workplace.
There are a lot of myths and misinformation about COVID-19 being shared including how COVID spreads, how to stay safe and what to do when you worried. So, it is important to be careful about where you look for information or advise.
Dear Customers, stay home, stay safe and stay connected during this challenging time. Thank you so much for all your support and business.
Alexandria Gifts Team