- When you purchase some products from our store, we collect the personal information, such as: your name, address, email, phone number. We don’t sell or share your personal information with third parties.
- If you give us your consent, we may send you email about our products, news, special offers. You have right to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Our store use online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase Authorize.net stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After completing transaction your purchase transactions information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information
by our store and its service providers.
- The third party providers will only collect, use and disclose your information required to perform their duties.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at: email@example.com